One of the things that I personally detest is doctors who tell their patients with metastatic cancers that they should “just go home and get their affairs in order”. These doctors have no idea how devastating such a statement can be. My heart cries for the people who hear these words and are given no hope at all, hence today’s post.
DON’T GIVE UP!
If you have been diagnosed with metastatic cancer (cancer that has progressed beyond the part of the body where it originated), there are many things you can do to help yourself heal and it is my honor to share them with you today.
Raise Your Vibration
Quantum physics has taught us much about health and our bodies. We are vibrational beings – I’m sure you have heard this before, but if not, please accept this idea into your heart and mind. It is important that you understand this concept, because if you truly get it, you will understand that matter, energy, and thought is fundamentally vibrational in nature – each interfaces with the other in a subtle, but powerful way.
The next most important concept I want to convey to you is that if you have cancer, your vibration is very low. Scientists can now tell us about the rate of vibration and functioning of major organs and systems within us. They tell us that when we have the flu, the rate of vibration lowers from the optimum high rate. When we have pneumonia, our vibration is even lower, and when we have cancer the rate of vibration is very low. Science is not yet able to tell us what causes the vibrations of our organs and systems to decrease but they can now at least provide these readings and confirm that what I’m saying is true. Many alternative practitioners have been saying for some time that the cause for lower vibrations is a combination of parasites, worms, viruses, fungi, metal and atomic poisons, toxic chemicals, repressed emotions, and many other factors.
High vibrations mean vibrant health. Vibration is energy and energy is alive and intelligent. To live long and healthy you need to keep your body vibrating at high levels. Here are 8 tips to help you raise your vibration, each as important as one another:
8 Tips to Raise Your Vibration
- Set your intention – make a decision to LIVE. This may seem obvious when you have stage IV cancer, but I am finding that many have not done this very simple thing. The first step in the journey to a long and vibrant life is to make a conscious decision that you want to life a life that is healthy, fulfilled, happy and long, and that this is really what you want.
- Meditate or pray daily – one of the best ways to raise your vibration quickly is through meditation or prayer. Meditation in particular takes you to that place where you no longer think or have thoughts, where your mind is silent and your body is deeply relaxed – as the mind relaxes so the body relaxes, allowing your energy, or vibration, to move unimpeded through your body. Don’t know how to meditate? I can help you. I know people who have brought themselves back from stage IV cancer mainly through the use of meditation. Did you know that you can also use visualization to “imagine” your cancer cells away? Don’t laugh – there’s plenty of research backing this.
- Use essential oils daily – essential oils help raise your vibration very quickly. Essential oils have a beautiful vibrational frequency – a fellow by the name of Bruce Tainio built a machine that could measure essential oils in Hertzian waves (MHz). He said that a healthy human body vibrates in the 62-68 MHz range. Here are some of the highest vibrational essential oils:
- Rose (Rosa damascene)………………….320 MHz
- Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia)……..118 MHz
- Myrrh (Commiphora myrrha)…………….105 MHz
- Blue Chamomile (Matricaria recutita)….105 MHz
- Juniper (Juniperus osteosperma)…………98 MHz
- Aloes/Sandalwood (Santalum album)…..96 MHz
- Angelica (Angelica archangelica)………….85 MHz
- Peppermint (Mentha peperita)…………….78 MHz
In addition to raising your vibration, some essential oils (like frankincense and orange) have proven anti-carcinogenic activity. If you need more information on the best brand to purchase, contact me. I’ve been using them for years. You can spread them on the bottoms of your feet, diffuse them in your home, or just breathe them in. For additional information on vibrational frequencies and essential oils, read this article: Lavender and Its High Vibrational Frequency.
- Choose high vibration foods – stop eating processed foods because they have little to no vibration. Instead eat a mainly plant-based diet of organic fruit and vegetables. Juicing is one of the very best things you can do to raise your vibration. See my articles about juicing – click this link to see the whole category. You can also Google “raw food recipes” to get plenty of great recipes and information on how to eat to raise your vibration.
- Get outside and breathe fresh air – go to the beach or get into a forest or a park – being outside in nature raises your vibration quickly.
- Release negative emotions – I constantly see people with cancer only dealing with the physical things – like nutrition, exercise, etc. It is JUST AS IMPORTANT – if not MORE IMPORTANT (sorry for the emphasis but I really want to get your attention) to deal with your emotional health. Most disease has an emotional basis. Get some counseling, work on that old baggage and get rid of it. I found a therapy called Emotional Freedom Technique extremely helpful to help release old, negative emotions. If you are excessively angry, lonely, fearful, depressed, bored, stressed, feeling guilty, grieving excessively, over-reacting to situations, looking after others and not yourself, isolated, full of regret, full of resentments, blaming others for how you feel, or procrastinating, your vibration will not be at its best. This aspect will be probably the most difficult part of your healing journey, but absolutely crucial. If you need help with this contact me. I will get you started in the right direction.
- Practice forgiveness – even the Mayo Clinic has an article on their site about the value of forgiveness. When you are holding a grudge against someone you love or care for, you are not living fully in the present and this lowers your vibration. You don’t have to deny the other person’s responsibility for the hurt they caused you, but forgiving them helps you to make way for compassion, kindness and peace.
- Find more joy in your day – let’s face it, if you are at stage IV your first priority needs to be YOU and your healing. Everything else takes a back seat because you and your healing are of paramount importance right now. Find what makes you happy. Don’t try to be all things to all people. If you want to sit down and read a book, do so. If you want to dance the night away, do it. If music floats your boat, put your favorite music on and listen whenever you wish. Quit your job if you need to. Get the stress out of your life. Healing often comes from strange places you never thought possible. Go in search of healers, whether that be a shaman, a Reiki master, a chiropractor – whoever you are drawn to (but don’t cast aside your medical doctors, I’m not saying that). Listen to your gut, it is very often right. Be proactive with your healing. Don’t carry everyone else’s load right now. Only you matter right now.
I send my love to everyone taking this journey right now. If you would like my help with getting through breast cancer in an inspiring and ultra-healthy way, please sign up for my free e-newsletters on the right, or “like” me on Facebook (MarnieClark.com) and I’ll do my utmost to keep you informed and empowered on your healing journey… and beyond.
These words are so important! When I found out I had triple negative breast cancer, I went to the Internet and was devastated ! I was going to die was all I could find. My daughter told me to stay off and she found Marnies blog. I then knew I could beat this thing. I’m getting ready for my last chemo treatment next week, I know I have won!!!!! Live Life!
Fabulous news – I’m so glad you are nearly done with chemo! That’s awesome. Now just incorporate some of the things I am teaching via this article and let’s keep it away forever! xox
Marnie, what an important article. I never considered quantum physics as pertaining to the body and I poo-pooed bio-energetics until experiencing it first hand. But a timely experience turned both those things around. I went from cynic to proponent in minutes.
You combine hope with action for your readers – keep up the great work!
Thanks so much for your comment. I appreciated your perspective and your encouragement. Thank you so much.
I have just started seeing a naturopath . I am very excited in as much as this doesn’t cause me any pain like the conventual medicine does. Some of the supplements actually makes feel good. I haven’t given up the course that my onoc prescribed but am trying this in conjunction with it. I am also juicing . I have a 24 oz glass of green juice everyday. Have been doing this since Jan 2013. I’ve also changed my diet. I eat more fruits and veggies(mostly raw) and have reduced my flesh intake to once a day…and no more than 4 oz. I’ve tried to make radical changes in my daily life since the old one was evidently unhealthy. I have been able to stop my cholesterol and high blood pressure meds.
I believe I can extend my life expectancy by doing these changes. I know I feel so much better. The only thing hurting me is the conventional meds which keep me in pain.
Thanks for your comment. I’m glad you are seeing a naturopath, I definitely recommend doing this because then you get the best of both worlds, conventional and natural. I believe you’re on the right track – keep up the good work! If I can help you in any way, just let me know.
I just found your article “Raise Your Vibration” which makes enormous sense. I am interested in getting via email more news when you have them.
I would like to get information of where to order the essential oils listed abpve.
Also: what meditation practice can you recommend? I do not know exactly how to meditate…
I will send you an email answering all of your questions!
I am nearly two years clear. I had two tumours and 3 lymph nodes removed, then bilateral mastectomy followed by implant reconstruction, in a a seven month period.
My mind is now like a sponge, researching everything I come into contact with. I have done a reiki healing course, bought essential oils, radically changed my diet, and meditate every day. My surgeon put me on Tamoxifen for 5 years, but it has caused residue behind the lens in my right eye, causing blurred vision, so I stopped taking it. Have you heard of anything like this happening before?
Wow I’m sorry for the long delay in responding to you – the message went into my spam folder and I just found it today! Yes indeed I have heard of vision problems whilst on Tamoxifen, it is one of the more common side effects. I’ve just emailed some info to you so be on the lookout for that.