Here are some useful links for products or other helpful websites I recommend
Anti-Inflammation Food Guide chart
By Kathleen Cole ND
- groups of foods rated on the anti-inflammatory to inflammatory scale
- an anti-inflammatory diet has a wide range of benefits helping to reduce risk of many common chronic disease including heart disease, diabetes, alzheimers, cancer, autoimmunity etc
- extensive notes on the reverse defines inflammation and ways to dampen the flame
- easy reference format( 500 x 285 mm, 19.75 in x11.25 in) to display on kitchen wall or fridge
- laminating options available for durability
For pre and post surgery. A powerful homeopathis that helps assist healing and reduces bruising and pain.
Other Useful Links
An Australian based non-profit whose mission is to support the mental, emotional, physical, spiritual and environmental healing needs of women facing breast cancer, no matter what age or stage of the journey.
Chemo Side Effects worksheet – downloadable PDF
Essential Oils – please Contact Me
Naturopath – to find one in your area:
Oncology Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Protect Yourself from Xenoestrogens & Estrogen Dominance | MarnieClark.com - [...] Cosmetics and Body ProductsEssential Oils for Breast HealthWhat Is DIM?What is Thermography?BlogUseful Links! « Unraveling the Mystery of Xenoestrogens…
- Your Breast Health May Depend On You Reading The Ingredients On Your Deodorant Label | MarnieClark.com - [...] Cosmetics and Body ProductsEssential Oils for Breast HealthWhat Is DIM?What is Thermography?BlogUseful Links! « Protect Yourself from Xenoestrogens &…
- Useful Chemotherapy Side Effects Worksheet | MarnieClark.com - [...] Empowering You On Your Breast Cancer Journey … and Beyond HomeBlogBreast HealthOrganic Cosmetics and Body ProductsWhat is Thermography?What Is…
- Reduce Surgical Adhesions After Breast Reconstruction Surgery | MarnieClark.com - [...] Empowering You On Your Breast Cancer Journey … and Beyond About MeBlogBreast HealthOrganic Cosmetics and Body ProductsWhat is Thermography?What…
- Ways to Combat Acid Reflux While on Chemotherapy | MarnieClark.com - [...] Empowering You On Your Breast Cancer Journey … and Beyond About MeBlogBreast HealthOrganic Cosmetics and Body ProductsWhat is Thermography?What…
- What Anti-Cancer "Medicine" Did George Bush Hate? | MarnieClark.com - [...] Breast HealthDiet and CancerHerbs to Build the Immune SystemBreast Cancer DiaryRecommended ReadingUseful LinksContact...And [...]
- My Top Favorite Things to Promote Surgery Recovery | MarnieClark.com - [...] Breast HealthDiet and CancerHerbs to Build the Immune SystemBreast Cancer DiaryRecommended ReadingUseful LinksContact...And [...]
- Tips For Surgery - Useful Items to Take With You | MarnieClark.com - [...] Breast HealthDiet and CancerHerbs to Build the Immune SystemBreast Cancer DiaryRecommended ReadingUseful LinksContact...And [...]
- Problems With Fluoride? You BET! | MarnieClark.com - [...] Useful Links [...]
- Your Breast Surgery Recovery: Using Arnica to Minimize Bruising and Swelling | MarnieClark.com - […] Useful Links […]
- The Hidden Dangers of Chlorine In Our Water | MarnieClark.com - […] Useful Links […]
Submit a Comment
1:1 Breast Cancer & Nutrition Coaching
I’ve been doing this for a long time. I’m delving into the research on breast cancer every single day. I talk with and coach women (and men) going through breast cancer every day. I went through breast cancer myself in 2004 and co-led a breast cancer support group for two years.
What my clients are sharing with me is that I helped them move forward with a holistic healing plan and feeling better in a lot less time (and with a lot less worry, anxiety and confusion) than it would have taken them to put together their own plan.
Toxic Free Me Online Course
As a breast cancer coach, one of the things I am asked most frequently by women going through the journey is how to get through it with a minimum of damage to their bodies, and their psyche; in other words, how best to survive and give themselves the best chances of recurrence-free survival — especially without the use of hormone inhibiting drugs.
In order to answer that need, I put together a comprehensive “how-to” course called “Toxic Free Me”.
Change Your Life Meditation Course
When I was going through breast cancer, one of the things I became aware of quite quickly was that badly managed stress was very much involved in why I got sick. Of course, it wasn’t the only reason, but I believe that this stress undermined my immune system to a significant degree. So one of the first things I felt I must do is learn meditation so I could better handle that stress and then the anxiety of having a breast cancer diagnosis.
This self study course has the power to change your life!
Subscribe For Extra Support
Welcome to the Marnie Clark Breast Care Community. When you join my virtual family you will receive my informative newsletter PLUS my gift to you, these 2 eBooks valued at $47 to empower and support you on your breast cancer journey.
My subscribers also get a treasure trove of info on nutrition, supplements and lifestyle tips on surviving breast cancer.
“Thank you for the email and the meaningful words. I also wanted to thank you for being with me during my treatments. Your emails and posts not only gave me information but lots of courage.” Susan Z, Canada
Marnie’s deep wisdom comes from her vast experience and commitment to her journey. I love reading her writing here for the helpful practical hints like dealing with diagnosis and chemo as well as breast cancer and beauty! I’ve learned as much about varied ways of healing and empowering myself here as I have learned about breast cancer! Every woman dealing with breast cancer, can find help here. Thank you so much, Marnie!
MaryAnne, thank you so much for your comments. You are very sweet. Any time you’d like to write an article about acupuncture for my blog, I’d welcome that – I’ve learned a lot from you as well! Hugs!