You haven’t heard much from me lately because I have been hard at work putting together something that women going through breast cancer have been requesting me to put together for a long time. It has taken me nearly three years of pretty constant work, but I am pleased to announce the release of “Toxic Free Me”.
Toxic Free Me is a comprehensive how-to course which teaches breast cancer survivors how best to heal – whether they choose conventional therapies, natural therapies, or a combination of the two. I have been compiling this information over my 20-year career as a natural therapist, as a breast cancer survivor (15 years now!), and during my seven years as a breast cancer coach.
It is my hope that this course will help walk you through all of the confusing information out there about breast cancer, and help you to become a thriving survivor. Some of you have been waiting a long time for this course, and I thank you for your patience!
Initially, my goal when putting together this course was to answer the most frequently-asked question of me: “How do I get through estrogen-receptor positive breast cancer without using Tamoxifen or the other aromatase inhibitors?” Because those drugs can have such life-altering side effects, it is the most-asked question women with breast cancer ask me.
But as I was putting the course together, it occurred to me that women with HER2+ breast cancer and triple negative breast cancer would want information for their types of breast cancer too. So I got busy and included information for them as well.
The course isn’t a health summit that you have to set aside hours per day in order to watch videos by certain experts. I find those too stressful because we often don’t have the time to put aside for that. It’s also not a book. Rather, Toxic Free Me is an on-line course with modules that you can take at your own pace (and no, there are no tests!). The modules contain the following information:
- The problem with Tamoxifen and other hormone blocking drugs
- The foods that should be avoided, and the foods that help to protect from breast cancer/recurrence – including all of the latest research
- Epigenetic factors that protect from breast cancer
- How to revitalize your immune system
- The importance of reducing your viral load
- How to detoxify your personal care and cleaning products + recipes for making your own
- The supplements that make the biggest difference for living recurrence-free
- How essential oils keep us well (including research)
- The diagnostic tests you can do to monitor how you’re going (in case your doctor washes his/her hands of you because you’re not following his/her plan)
- How to detoxify your body – the things that make the most difference, and how to do them
- The importance of healing toxic thoughts and emotions
- Which types of exercise make the biggest difference for breast cancer survivors
- How intermittent fasting can be used to keep well
- How best to mitigate the effects of stress
- How to reduce your exposure to electro-magnetic fields
The best part about the course is that it is “evergreen” – it will continue to evolve. As I read through new research and acquire more information, I will continue adding that to the course.
Your next question is likely to be “What’s the cost?”. I pondered on that quite a bit. I had a look at what other cancer coaches are teaching (I took their courses!) and what they are charging for them, and mine has WAY more information for breast cancer survivors, and I’m making my course more affordable, as well. I want everyone who needs this information to be able to get it.
I’ve been told that the value of Toxic Free Me is at least $295 USD but I’m offering it at a special price of $149 USD for the next WEEK (through October 16, 2019). That’s the same price as a one-hour coaching session with me. After that date, the normal price of the course will be $179.00 USD. There are no hidden costs or monthly subscription costs. To sweeten the deal, the first 100 people to sign up for the course will also get unlimited access to my how-to-meditate course called “Change Your Life Meditation”, designed especially to help ease the stress that a breast cancer diagnosis can often create.
So is this course for you? Here are some factors to help you decide:
• Are you determined to overcome your breast cancer diagnosis and be a thriving survivor?
• Are you tired of feeling alone because your treatment providers and loved ones are pushing you to take a course of action that you are not comfortable with?
• Are you worried about the toxic effects of some of the treatments recommended by your oncologist?
• Are you completely confused by all of the anti-cancer supplements available out there? Which ones work? Which ones don’t?
• Have you gotten through all the treatments your doctor recommended but still frightened that breast cancer might return?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, Toxic Free Me was designed for YOU.
Don’t wait! Special pricing of $149 USD plus my free how-to-meditate course is only available through October 16, 2019. After that, the course price rises to $179 USD.
Your satisfaction is assured through my no-risk, you-can’t lose, 100% no questions asked (well, I might ask you what you didn’t like about it for future product improvements), iron-clad money back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, just contact me directly within 30 days of purchase and I will refund 100% of your purchase price. That means you get to try it for one full month, risk-free.
Disclaimer: This course is not intended to be a substitute for anything your doctor recommends. If you have a breast cancer diagnosis, you MUST consult a qualified physician and get treatment. All content in Toxic Free Me is created for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
GET MY BEST TIPS on healthy ways to beat breast cancer and prevent recurrences by signing up for my free e-newsletters and e-books. You can also “like” me on Facebook (Marnie Clark, Breast Health Coach) to get my inspirational snippets, news and updates. I promise to do my utmost to keep you informed and empowered on your healing journey… and beyond.